Well Prepared Program
ΩΨΦ Well-Prepared Program
Well-Prepared Program: Phase II
Each chapter will have a Program Coordinator (CPC-Chapter Program Coordinator) to lead the intervention. The modules to be implemented include the following:
- Healthy Eating
- Screen Time
- Being Physically Active
- Healthy Weight
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Zero Sweetened Beverages
- Meal Planning/Shopping on a Budget
- Screen Time and Physical Activity
- Sleep and Mental Wellness
The program activities and implementation will take place between April/May, 2022 and December 2022 with the following timeline:
- February/March – Chapter Program Coordinators (CPC) will participate with the Community Advisory Board (CAB) and Consultants in an informational meeting
- March – CPC and members will participate in initial virtual Training on Modules
- April – June – Recruitment of Children, Parent/Families for Intervention –Get parental release forms signed, etc.
- July – CPC will participate on a panel with a representative from each of the 10 chapters at the Conclave in Charlotte, NC
- September – November – Implementation of Modules; Pre-Tests must be completed by each child and parent participant during the orientation or implementation of the first module. CPC will participate on regularly scheduled Conference Calls with Consultants
- November/Final Session – Dissemination and Collection of Post-Tests on each child/parent participant to begin compilation of data for final report to provide to the consultant.
- December – Chapter will submit Final Report-December 31 is deadline; Pre-Post Test data must be included in the Final Report and CPC must use Final Report Template (located under FORMS).